Change the way you work and pay with KeyPay
Payroll doesn’t have to be a drag. Streamline processes and save time with KeyPay!
We’re thoroughly enjoying our time at Bookkeepcon ‘22, and hope you are too!
We’re offering a $200 GiftPay gift card, 2 hour guided implementation of the software when you onboard your first client, and a KeyPay swag bag to two lucky winners*
For a chance to win, just fill in your details.
* TERMS AND CONDITIONS
About the Promotion
1. This Promotion is offered by KeyPay Limited Partnership (NZBN 9429048779524) (KeyPay) for attendees of ICNZB’s #Bookkeepcon22 held at the Te Pae Convention Centre in Christchurch, New Zealand on 29-30 July 2022.
2. Participating in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms. Information explaining how to participate is part of these terms and applicable KeyPay policies and general terms and conditions apply.
3. The Promotion will be conducted over 29-30 July 2022 during ICNZB’s #Bookkeepcon22 (Promotion Period):
4. KeyPay reserves its rights to terminate the Promotions early in full or in part in its absolute discretion.
Who can Enter?
5. The Promotion is open to all attendees of ICNZB’s #Bookkeepcon22 during the relevant Promotion Period.
How to Enter
6. To enter, Eligible Participants can enter their contact details via the form (nz.keypay.com/icnzb-conference) during ICNZB’s #Bookkeepcon22 on 29-30 July 2022, to enter the draw to win 1 of 2 $200 GiftPay gift cards, free 2-hour guided implementation of KeyPay’s software when onboarding a first client, and KeyPay swag bag.
7. There will be 2 winners drawn at the conclusion of the event. Each winner will receive a $200 GiftPay gift card, a free 2-hour guided implementation of KeyPay’s software when onboarding a first client, and a KeyPay swag bag. The winner will be drawn on 30 July 2022 at ICNZB’s #Bookkeepcon22. The winner will be notified on the day during the allocated time slot (Reward).
Reward for Eligible Participant
- The Eligible Participant agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions governing the use of the GiftPay gift card as provided on the GiftPay website.
- The GiftPay gift card will be emailed to both winners after being drawn at the event.
- References to currency is the local currency where the Eligible Participant resides and is inclusive of all duties and taxes payable, including GST.
8. KeyPay collects personal information in connection with this Promotion. KeyPay may, for the purpose of conducting this Promotion, disclose such information to third parties, including agents, contractors, service providers, suppliers and, as required, to regulatory agencies. Participation is conditional on providing this information.
10. KeyPay reserves the right to:
(a) disqualify any Eligible Participant that submits an incomplete or misdirected Submission.
(b) withhold the Reward or disqualify any Eligible Participant for failing to comply with these terms or KeyPay policies or both.
11. KeyPay’s decision is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is incapable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason, including technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, KeyPay may at its absolute discretion change its terms or cancel the Promotions.
13. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, KeyPay (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, for any loss or damage arising in in connection with this Promotion, including any:
(a) technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under KeyPay’s control);
(b) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) entries that are late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after KeyPay receipts it) due to any reason beyond KeyPay’s reasonable control;
(d) variation in Reward value to that stated in these terms;
e) tax liability incurred by an Eligible Participant; or
(f) the Eligible Participant’s use of the Reward or any breach of the applicable GiftPay gift card terms and conditions.
14. These terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of its courts.