Setting up KeyPay
Just started on the KeyPay journey? From simple to complex payroll scenarios, our support workflow below is here to help. You can also access our FAQs.
The minimum framework you’ll need to have in place before beginning to finalise your pay run.
If you’ve completed the basics, and you have a more complicated payroll scenario, this section will guide you through maximising KeyPay’s features for a smooth process.
1. Set up additional pay categories
2. Set up additional deduction categories
3. Set up expense categories
4. Set up additional leave categories
5. Set up recurring pay run inclusions
6. Set up locations
7. Connect to journal service/chart of accounts
• Mapping GL accounts
8. Set up admin/restricted access users
Once you’ve completed the above you’ll be all set to proceed to the final stage:
This section guides you through what to cover to successfully complete a pay run.
Ready to make payroll compliance easy?Sign in
Our Support Team
*12 month stats as at December 2020 including weekends and evenings